Sunday 5 February 2012

Hej København

I am back from my UK adventure! After 9 tiring and exhilarating days in Scotland and England I am really happy to be back on Danish soil. Being away from Copenhagen made me realize how much I love it here, I even caught myself referring to it as "home" whilst I was away.

The Copenhagen that greeted me this morning was more snow-covered than usual. It had snowed in London but I was unsure if the rest of Europe experienced the snowfall. It sure did! The Danes seem to be enjoying the snow since I saw many young families out with their children who were either bundled up in a stroller, or a toboggan. Public transit seems to be the preferred mode of transportation today but I still saw the occasional cyclist!

{this was taken during my first Danish snowfall. There is even more snow on the ground today}


I will be posting more than usual this week to make up for my lack of posts. Expect tons of pictures and quite possibly a video or two.


On a another note:
Tomorrow is my first day of school at the University of Copenhagen. I am sure that I will be experiencing some first day of school jitters tomorrow morning! I will be taking Master level classes for my major which is a little intimidating, but I am sure that I will gain a lot from it.

1 comment: