Sunday 1 January 2012

Bon Voyage

2012 - The Year of Many Firsts.
  • First blog post ever
  • First time living in a European city (Copenhagen!)
  • First time being away from Canada for 7 months

Although these new experiences are daunting they are also very exciting. As corny as this sounds, I know that the person who leaves Pearson airport this Tuesday will not be the same person to arrive at Pearson in early August. 


I have been a real homebody this Christmas break (which is pretty uncharacteristic of me) because I know that I will be away from home for a long time. 


The following are photographs of the little pieces of home that I will remember when I'm overseas:

Our eclectic Christmas tree

How Christmasy my home looks in the wintertime 

A big red Christmas bow on our banister


A very sleepy Miranda (too much turkey)


Joey and his black nose 


Only two more sleeps until Copenhagen! The next time I post I will be living in one of the
world's major cities, I cannot believe it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment