Wednesday 18 January 2012

Found Objects

This past Monday, I had a couple of free hours between my Danish Class and my excursion to the Black Diamond Royal Library. I used my free time as an opportunity to wander around the city with my camera. During my various jaunts around the city I have often stumbled upon things that I would have otherwise overlooked if I were in a hurry.


Here are some photographs of things that I discovered by wandering off the beaten path:


 Posts Adorned with Artistic Collages 





I then wandered around the side of the National Museum and discovered a park with interesting installations: 

A Contemplative Statue Guarding the National Museum Park


A Tree Where Tons of Pacifiers Were Tied to it. I Nicknamed it "The Baby Tree"



The Inside is Brought Outside (I Would Have Loved this as a Kid)


A Beautiful Blue Bird Sitting in a Tree


An Urban Playground for Copenhagen Schoolchildren


Birds in the Harbour. I Have Walked Past them Many Times, but Have Never Taken Pictures!




I am looking forward to discovering many more parts of Copenhagen. I hope to explore my neighbourhood Norrebro tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. wow! love that pacifier tree!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the inside brought outside photo/idea! Very neat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That pacifier tree is really interesting. You take fantastic photographs!!! Hope your trip is going well :)

    ReplyDelete